Brighton was tagged! Here are 10 facts about our little lady...
2. Brighton is always headed for a little bit of mischief. Check out the mischievous glint in those eyes!
3. Brighton is a sweetheart. She knows just how to melt Mom and Dad's hearts.
4. Brighton is a total little nurturer. She takes such good care of her babies. They get walks in the stroller, original songs before their daily naps, kisses when they fall and bonk their heads, etc... We love to watch her play with her babies. It's adorable and is great entertainment.
5. Brighton is fun, fun, fun. She is such a little ham and loves to make everybody laugh. She loves to tease and has the sassiest little (actually big) personality. She is happy and funny and brings sunshine into our lives everyday.
6. Brighton has a thing for salsa. She loves the stuff. Loves to eat it and loves to sing about it. That's right, sing about it. She makes up these fantastic songs, which for some reason, usually include salsa. My favorites are the songs that are primarily about salsa with an occasional staccato sounding "chip" thrown in to mix things up.
7. Brighton loves to eat! She asks for snacks non-stop. Any of you that have talked to me on the phone have probably heard a little voice saying "I wanna snack" in the background. She can seriously put it away! We have no idea where she puts so much food into her little body. She must burn it off running around all day long.
8. Brighton loves, loves, loves to play outside! Her favorite place is the park and she claps and cheers when she gets to go. We are so glad we're moving into spring, summer, and sunshine so we can play outside everyday!
9. Brighton is such a good little helper. "I wanna help" is heard around our house several times a day. She helps make dinner every night, helps put away laundry, helps load the dishwasher (sort of), etc... :)
10. And last, but not least, Brighton LOVES her Daddy. Her favorite time of Day is when Daddy gets home. She gets so, so excited. She runs over to him, gives him a big hug and kiss, and starts running away from him so he will chase her (another one of her favorite things). They are such a cute pair. I love watching them together. xoxo