- HOURS sitting on various runways.
- A co-pilot with too many hours logged thus a search for another which took hours.
- Bad weather in SLC so as soon as we were ready to land they sent us to Boise for a few hours.
- A lost pilot...once we re-boarded in Boise, no one could find our pilot so yes, another hour + on the runway with no one to fly our plane.
- My poor sister sitting in SLC all day and all night waiting.
- Many unfulfilled promises from Southwest (worst airline ever) that we would be on our way soon. Seriously, no one from good old Southwest seemed to have a clue what was going on. That was pretty fantastic.
- And once we finally landed in SLC, we sat on the runway for another hour.
So we're now in Utah and it has been so fun to see family and friends! We're all cozied up in Mammoth and loving it right now. Bri is in heaven playing with all of our old barbies from the 80's. They all have awesome crimped hair and very stylish clothes. ;)
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!