Sunday, August 3, 2008

Utah!

After our California trip, Brighton and I drove to Mammoth with my parents. We had a great time! It is so beautiful there and it was great to get some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa! Bri had a great time running around outside and making friends with the kitties. She loved all the space and loved playing with her grandparents! My mom spoiled us with yummy food the whole time we were there and even made me red chocolate cake. Yum, yum, and yum! I read two books while I was there and it felt so good to just relax for a few days and enjoy the company of my parents. I love being at Mammoth with them. I wish we could make it down there more often!








After a few days in Mammoth, we headed to Utah County. Bri and I went to a little water party at the Atkinson's house. It was so fun to see friends and their kids that I haven't seen for so long! The kids were all so cute and they had a great time. I love this group of friends! Such great women!

Summer, Sierra, & Tasha




Me, Erin, & Steph


It's hard to tell here, but Bri is cracking up. Every time someone would fall at the end of running down the slip and slide, she would bust up laughing. It was funny.


Later that day, was the Pope family reunion. It was so great to see everyone again and catch up a little! We went to a park in American Fork, ate some good food, played some games, and chatted. We all had a great time! This is the first year we have done a reunion and I'm so glad because I love seeing this side of the family. They are so fun and I never get to see them!
Deb, Maeve, April, Luke, & Angie




Luke! What a cutie!


Kodiak & Brighton--He was really cute about telling me he would keep an eye on her for me and was sure to report back to me right away if she was doing something he thought was dangerous for a two year old. Bri loved following Kodiak around. She would chase Kods and Coop all around and she loved it, even though she was always about a mile behind the boys.


Bri & Sienna. The blondie staredown! Can you believe they are almost the same age?!


Grandpa & Dale


Grandma & Lee


Angie & Skyler. So precious. Sigh.


3 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Ash is was great to see you while you were here! You look fantastic and seem so happy too! I am glad thing are going well for you guys!

Haskins said...

I am so glad that you had a good time!! Every time I see you with your bangs I always think how cute you look!!! I love the bangs! It was good to see you even if it was only for a min!!

Angie said...

So great to see you! Brighton is just a doll. She couldn't be more girl and I love it!! Fun to catch up. You are such a cute, fun Mom. So fun to see you. Glad we can keep in touch this way until next time...