Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Grandparent Fun!

Oh how we love it when grandparents visit! We had such a great time with them here. We celebrated Grandpa & Bri's birthdays, played games, most of which I won...(I'm the blog author so no one can contest that statement. Ha!) , and just enjoyed being with each other. We miss them already and hope they come back very, very soon (hint hint) xoxo.


One of the days Lex was here I came upstairs to find these two getting their workout on. Bri talked about how she loved working out for a few days after her ride on the elliptical. Oh the fun.


This girl loves her Grandma. Pretty sure she'd trade me for her. I can't feel too bad about that though. My mom is pretty great.


One of B's birthday presents was a hair stylist kit. Here is Grandpa getting one of many haircuts/styles. I know what you're thinking.... "She's a natural. His hair looks fantastic! When can she fit me into her schedule?!" Well, good news. I'm pretty sure Bri would be happy to pause her barbie play to fit in a quick hairdo session at any time so come one come all and Beautician Brighton will style you up!

This guy put on a cute show for Grandma and Grandpa in hopes that they will come back and visit soon. Let's hope it worked!

These two were good pals during the visit. I love that my dad is a baby person. It was so fun to see them together.

Bri sporting her new ensemble.

Oh who doesn't love baby giggles?

This boy is trying oh so hard to get some teeth in that cute, gummy little mouth of his.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Glad you had a fun visit with your parents. They are such fun grandparents!! Hope we get to see you this summer! Any Utah plans in the making....?

xoxox
Angie

Alissa King said...

I love the picture where she is doing grandpa's hair. that is AWESOME!